Affiliated to Himachal Pradesh University Shimla-5
Accredited by NAAC, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India Grade 'B+'
- ANNUAL REPORT
- BHARAT SCOUTS & GUIDE
- CONTACT US
- DISASTER MANAGEMENT CELL
- PRINCIPAL & STAFF
- FINANCIAL LAB
- COLLEGE LIBRARY
- OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- WE MADE NEWS
- CLUB & SOCIETIES
- WHAT'S UP
- WOMEN CELL
- PLACEMENT CELL/VACANCIES
- REFUND TAX STATUS
- MANAV SAMPADA
- eSALARY CODE
- eSALARY SLIP
- SERVICE BOOK
- GPF INFORMATION
- GPF BY DDO
- CPF INFORMATION
- NOMINAL ROLL OF SELECTED and RESERVED SW/SD CDTS OF GDC SANJAULI FOR THE YR 2022-23
- Application Form for NCC Enrollment (only for 1st year students)
- AZADI KA AMRIT MAHOTSAV PRESSNOTE
- CADETS’ APPOINTMENT 2022-23
- CADETS’ APPOINTMENT 2021-22
- 1st year New Enrollment GDC Sanjauli as on 05.10.2021 (NCC)
- CDT BIO-DATA FORM
- Notice for Enrollment of First Year students for the session 2021-22
- NCC REGISTRATION FORM
- 1st Year Enrolment Strength Selected Cdts of GDC Sanjauli
- NCC FINAL SELECTION PROCESS 2021-22
- AUTHORITY LETTER FOR COLLECTION OF NCC CERTIFICATE B,C and COC
- Selected Students for NCC
- SENIOR DIVISION/WING ENROLMENT FORM (See Rules 7 and 11of NCC Act, 1948)
- FIRST YEAR NCC ARMY Training Syllabus (Special & Common Subjects )
- SECOND YEAR NCC ARMY Training Syllabus (Special & Common Subjects )
- THIRD YEAR NCC Training Syllabus (Special & Common Subjects )
- ADDITIONAL CHAPTERS (ENGLISH) ON BORDER COASTAL AREAS AND AIR FORCE TALUKS
- ADDITIONAL CHAPTERS (HINDI) ON BORDER COASTAL AREAS AND AIR FORCE TALUKS
- CASE STUDY (ENGLISH) ROLE OF NCC CDTS IN 1965 WAR
- CASE STUDY (HINDI) ROLE OF NCC CDTS IN 1965 WAR
- ENGLISH PRECIS SD SW SPECIAL SUBJECTS
- ENGLISH PRECIS SD SW COMMON SUBJECTS (1)
- HINDI PRECIS SD SW COMMON SUBJECTS
- HINDI PRECIS SD SW SPECIAL SUBJECTS
- I will ensure construction of toilet in my house and motivate at least 10 persons for the same.
- I will be an ‘Aadhar’ Indian and would motivate 10 more persons to be one.
- I will donate blood at least once every year.
- I will make only digital transactions wherever possible and motivate others for the same.
- I will plant minimum two trees in a year and care for the same.
- I will obtain my voter and PAN Card once I have crossed 18 years of age.
- I will ensure garbage segregation in my house and within 100 m of my neighbourhood.
- I will undertake 100 hours of shramdaan for social service.
- I will help physically-challenged persons to live their dreams.
- I will be a role model for gender sensitivity. secular outlook and spirit of nationalism without any regional bias.
- I will rush to help any accident victim.
- I will always uphold motto of NCC – ‘Unity and Discipline’. I will be equally disciplined when not under observation.
National Cadet Corps is a Tri-Services Organisation comprising the Army, Navy and Air Force, engaged in grooming the youth – ‘The Leaders of Tomorrow’ – into disciplined and patriotic citizens. The genesis of the NCC can be traced back to the First World War when the Britishers created the University Corps as the second line of defense and to have a large pool of trained youth available for employment into the Armed Forces.
After independence the present day NCC under the Ministry of Defence came into existence on 16 Apr 1948 through NCC act XXXI, 1948. NCC was formally inaugurated on 15 Jul 1948 as soon as the schools and colleges reopened after summer vacation. The Girls Division of the NCC was started in Jul 1949. In 1950 Air Wing was added on 01 Apr with one Air squadron each at Bombay and Kolkata. The Naval Wing of the NCC was raised in Jul 1952, thus completing the true representation of all services in the Corps. Presently, NCC has approximately 13 Lakhs Cadets under its fold.
To develop qualities of Character, Courage, Comradeship, Discipline, Leadership, Secular Outlook, Spirit of Adventure and the ideals of Selfless Service amongst the Youth of the Country.
To Create a Human Resource of Organized, Trained and Motivated Youth, to Provide Leadership in all Walks of life and be Always Available for the Service of the Nation.
Training forms the backbone of the NCC. This gives not only the shape and form to the corps but controls all the sensitive and vital nerves of the organisation. A tremendous amount has been achieved by the corps through its well regulated system of intensive training which includes Basic, Advance and Specialised training, with major stress being laid on training camps. The training in the NCC is conducted through a three-tier system of training staff, consisting of Regular Officers, Whole Time Officers, Whole Time Lady Officers, Associate NCC Officers (ANOs), Junior Commissioned Officers (JCOs), Non-Commissioned Officers (NCOs) and their equivalents from the Navy and the Air Force as Permanent Instructor Staff, Girl Cadet Instructors (GCIs), Civil Gliding Instructors (CGIs), Ship Modelling Instructors (SMIs) and Aero Modelling Instructors (AMIs). The NCC is staffed by personnel drawn from the following cadres:-
Regular Officers drawn from the three services of Army, Navy and Air Force.
Whole time Lady Officers.
Associate NCC Officers.
Girl Cadet Instructors.
Permananet Instructional Staff.
Civilian Gliding Instructors.
Civilian StaffShip Modeling Instructors.
Aero Modeling Instructors.
Based on the aims of the NCC, the Organisation has laid down Training Syllabi for the cadets. The syllabi for the Junior Division Cadets covers a period of two years and for Senior Division it is three years. Except for minor variations, the syllabus is similar for both Boy and Girl cadets. The training schedules planned for the cadets ensure that the benefit of the organisation reaches the maximum number of cadets. Centrally Organized Camps
Vayu Sainik Camp.
Nau Sainik Camp.
Rock Climbing Camps it is organized by specified Dt.
National Integration Camps (NIC) it is organized by specified Dt.
Thal Sainik Camp (TSC) it is organized by NCC HQ.
Army Attachment Camp (AAC) it is organized by solan unit .
Republic Day Camp (RDC) it is organized by NCC HQ.
Annual training Camp(ATC) it is organized by individual unit.
- Incentives to NCC Certificate Holders in recruitment to the State Police forces-reg.
- Incentives to NCC Certificate Holders in recruitment of CAPFs & Assam Rifles
- HOW To join NCC
=============================================================================================Upload reports Reports: -
- NCC Report 2021-22
- NCC Annual report 2020-21 (With Achievements)
- NCC Reports for the session 2019-20
- NCC Report 2018-19
- NCC Report 2017-18
- NCC Report 2013-14,2014-15,2015-16,2016-17
- CAT 206
- EBSB WEBINAR
- CADETS APPOINTEMENTS 2020-21
- BETI BACHAO BETI PADAO
- 13.12.2020 Samvidhan Diwas 2020 17th Nov. to 13th Dec. 2020
- 1. VIDEO CONFERENCING (VC) ON INAUGURATION BY HON’BLE PM DEC 2020
- 2. SWACHHATA PAKHAWADA ( 1-15 DEC 2020)
- 22.11.2020 NCC DAY CELEBRATION ON 22 NOV 2020
- 13.11.2020 ONLINE SWACHHTA AWARENESS PROGRAMME FROM 15 OCT to 13 NOV 2020
- 12.11.2020 SSB ONLINE TRAINING
- 07.11.2020 NATIONAL CANCER AWARENESS (NCA) DAY 2020
- 03.12.2020 FINAL SELECTION OF FIRST YEAR STUDENTS UNDER NCC (2020-21)
- EK BHARAT SHRESTH BHARAT WEBINAR FROM 1-6Tth COT 2020 ORGANIZED BY NCC DTE ORISHA
- CONTRIBUTION TO NCC DIGITAL FORUM FOR NCC DAY 2020(AKHIL)
- CONTRIBUTION TO NCC DIGITAL FORUM FOR NCC DAY 2020(SAMIKSHA)
- CONTRIBUTION TO NCC DIGITAL FORUM FOR NCC DAY 2020(SNIGDHA)
- CONTRIBUTION TO NCC DIGITAL FORUM FOR NCC DAY 2020(SRIJAN)
- CONTRIBUTION TO NCC DIGITAL FORUM FOR NCC DAY 2020(KAVITA video)
- Important notice for NCC regarding enrollment
- 15 AUG - SEP 14, 2020 FIT INDIA CAMPAIGN (CERTIFICATE)
- 15 AUG - SEP 14, 2020 FIT INDIA CAMPAIGN
- Independence Day Celebration 2020
- Independence Day Celebration 2020
- AATMA NIRBHAR BHARAT ABHIYAAN w.e.f. 1st Aug. to 15th Aug. 2020
- 2020 NCC VIDEO AND PAPER CUTTING 2020 GOVERNMENT COLLEGE SANJAULI
- 26.06.2020 INTERNATIONAL DAY AGAINST DRUG ABUSE AND ILLICIT TRAFFICKING 2020: “BETTER KNOWLEDGE FOR BETTER CARE”
- 21.06.2020 International Yoga Day
- MY LIFE MY YOGA
- EXCERCISE NCC YOGDAN
- World Water Day
- 29.02.2020-01.03.2020 MEGA ROJGAR MELA (MRM)
- 18-27.01.2020 STATE REPUBLIC DAY CAMP (SRDC)
- 12.10.2019-31.01.2020 REPUBLIC DAY CAMP (RDC)
- 13-24.01.2020 EK BHARAT SHRESTH BHARAT CAMP - 2020 w.e.f.13 JAN to 24 JAN 2020 at Hoshiyarpur, Punjab
- 01-15.12.2019 SWACHHATA PAKHWARA 2019
- 18-24.11.2019 NCC WEEK 2019
- 15.11.2019 THE MONTH –LONG CAMPAIGN ON PREVENTION OF DRUG ABUSE AND ALCOHOLISM AT RIDGE MAIDAN, SHIMLA ON 15 DEC 2019
- 15.11.2019-15.12.2019 PREVENTION OF DRUG ABUSE AND ALCOHOLISM CAMPAIGN w.e.f. 15 NOV to 15 DEC 2019
- 01.12.2019 WORLD AIDS DAY (STATE LEVEL) AT PETERHOFF, SHIMLA ON 01DEC 2019
- 30-31.10.2019 RASHTRIYE EKTA DIWAS/ NATIONAL UNITY DAY
- 04.10.2019 INTERACTION SESSION FOR NCC CADETS Of Centre of Excellence, GDC Sanjauli
- 04.10.2019 NCC Activity ALL INDIA UK TREKKING EXPEDITION- BOYS (2019) organised by the 78 UK BN NCC at Ranibagh Haldwani, from 27th Sep to 4th Oct,2019.
- 02.10.2019 Fitness & Cleanliness Plogging Run
- 01.10.2019 U.O. Sapna from the 7 HP (I) COY NCC Shimla ( BCom. 5th Sem) of Centre of Excellence, Govt. Degree College Sanjauli, Shimla has attended Advance Leadership Camp (ALC)
- 30.09.2019 The National Camp Organized by All India Thal Sainik Camp September, 2019 at Delhi. The Cadet has won Gold Medal in Judging Distance & Field Signals.
- 27.07.2019 TREE PLANTATION DRIVE
- 10.07.2019-26.09.2019 All India Thal Sainik Camp (AITSC) July to Sep 2019
- 20.09.2019 PRESS NOTE/REPORT NCC SWACHHTA PAKHWADA CYCLE RALLY SEPTEMBER 2019(HINDI)
- 20.09.2019 PRESS NOTE/REPORT NCC SWACHHTA PAKHWADA CYCLE RALLY SEPTEMBER 2019(ENGLISH)
- 15-29.08.2019 ARMY ATTACHMENT CAMP (AAC) 15-29NOV(2019)
- 16-17.08.2019 BASIC LEADERSHIP CAMP (BLC) 2019
- 10-15.08.2019 STATE INDEPENDENCE DAY PARADE(SIDP) 15 AUG 2019
- 09.08.2019 GUARD OF HONOUR
- 31.07.2019 MONSOON CLEANLINESS DRIVE
- 01-10.07.2019 INTER GROUP SHOOTING COMPETITION(IGSC)
- 26.06.2019 Anti Drug Abuse Rally
- 22-31.06.2019 CATC – 214
- 21.06.2019 INTERNATIONAL YOGA DAY
- 04-13.06.2019 CATC – 216
- 27.05.2019-05.06.2019 ALL INDIA TREKING EXPEDITION HIMTREK (AITEH)
- 08-12-2018 NCC Blood Donation Camp
- 01-10-2018 to 15-10-2018 Army Attachment Camp October, 2018
- NCC Cadets and Dr. Poonama Verma, ANO/CTO alongwith Principal Dr. C.B. Mehta
- 30.07.2018 ADG's interaction on July 30th 2018
- 20.09.2018 College campus cleanliness campaign by NCC cadets GC Sanjauli On 20 Sep., 2018
- TSC was held at New Delhi w.e.f. 6-29 Sep.,2018 Cadet Eliza won Bronze Medal in Shooting and in Quiz Cadet Neha got 1st position
- Comunal Harmony and NCC Week December 2017
- Miss. Reena Devi, Contingent Commander in Republic Day Parade on 26.01.2015, New Delhi.